Dr. Mishra is currently on the MHN/Healthnet, Blueshield, UBH, Magellan/Western Health Advantage, Aetna, Blue Cross and Valueoptions provider panels. This means that your insurance will billed directly and you will be responsible for your co-pay/deductible at the time of your visit.
If you have an insurance that Dr. Mishra is currenlty not contracted with you will need to call the number of the back of your insurance card to find out your mental health coverage. Most insurances have some out of network coverage or a single case agreement may be reached.
You may be subject to a deductible or simply have a higher co-pay. It is usually worth your while to check what your out of network benefits are. When you call in this situation, ask the following questions:
1. Is Dr. Mishra a covered provider for me?
2. What are my out of network benefits for mental health?
3. Do I have a separate out of network deductible?
4. What percentage or fee do I pay? Is this based on a "usual and customary fee" or his actual rate?
5. How many visits do I get in a certain time frame?
IF YOUR MEDICAL INSURANCE IS NOT LISTED ABOVE, YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE OR HAVE MEDICARE/MEDICAL:
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR A NEW AFFORDABLE PROGRAM FOR DETAILS
*Flexible Appointments available via Skype